SYSTEMX offers a complete software package on interpretation for radiologists and specialists, whether you work in a city office or on technical platforms in clinics and hospitals, public or private.
You can find the details of our software offer and these options at point 3.1 point 3.4.
Our diagnostic console XD.Workstation was developed in France by our Research & Development department and is a medical device marked CE class 2a (CE0459).
The XD.Workstation console is a real digital console that allows you to perform
an interpretation of quality, with the same comfort of work as on a negatoscope
traditional, and safe.
Particularly intuitive, it offers all the functions of interpretation, manipulation
and DICOM image processing and many annotation tools.
Innovative, it allows remote viewing and report management.
The XD.Workstation solution is a class IIa medical device and is fully developed
by our SYSTEMX Research & Development team.
• Multimodality communication
• Fluid and high performance of the MIP / MPR imaging module (management optimization
GPU graphics cards)
• Minimum footprint, the XD.WS console can be used directly with
one or more screens
• Contextual integration module (access to exams from the RIS interface)
• Exporting a folder / images
• Declination in several hardware configurations: 20-inch dual-screen dual-screen 46-inch
To enrich his XD.Workstation console, SYSTEMX has also added a mammography module :
XD. Worksation - MED-MAMMO, an intuitive interpretation console for digital mammography.
It is also possible to interface with an Oléa Medical expert module (eg: Oncology module).
SYSTEMX has a mobile application fully integrated with our solution
BACKBONE RIS-PACS. BACKBONE CR allows you to dictate your reports
in all mobility.
• Mobile application that replaces SpeechMike
• Creation of the "sound" file from the patient list, linked to the RIS or PACS
• Synchronization of the "sound" file automatically linked to the patient from 3G or WIFI coverage
• Possibility of making free dictations / memos (not attached to a patient)
• Consulting patient information
SYSTEMX offers you the new tool developed by Nuance, Dragon Medical Practice 4.
This Speechmike combines both accuracy and speed for you to document
faster your electronic medical records by directly integrating the recognition
vocal voice within the word processing tool (Word).
• Dictate faster and more accurately than ever thanks to the medical dictionary
• Dictate directly in the patient file
• Use your own terminology
• Facilitate the adoption of the patient record in your service
• Earn at least 30 minutes a day
• Give your patients more time
• Reduce your transcription costs considerably
• Contextual links for calls of different CR types with programmed macros
• Interfaceable with the majority of software